Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's been too long!

I received an email yesterday from a person who is looking for a Congregational Church with a choir.  She said she had seen my blog and was interested in perhaps checking us out.  How exciting that someone had read this blog and it brought her to inquire about us.  Then I said to myself, I haven't written anything lately I guess I should update things.

It has been a good year for us in some ways, we have grown in numbers adding three new members to our fold.  In other ways it has been hard to watch two of our members suffer from cancer!  We continue to pray for them and hope for healing and strength!

Next Sunday will be our last regular service for the year.  Our summer hours will begin as well as our special music.  I will post a schedule for this once it is set.  Worship will begin at 9:30 starting June 15th.

A special thanks to all our members for a wonderful year in making music together!

No comments:

Post a Comment